Thursday, September 27, 2007

Books Read in 2010

This will be a way to 'read-along' with me, if you so choose. I hope to have Title, Author and maybe a little review of the book up this year. Don't forget to check back often, as I hope to get through, at least, two books a month. We'll see if I can keep up that pace.

(Jan 2010) The Last Colony by John Scalzi (see review)
(Jan 2010) Pirate Latitudes by Michael Crichton
(Feb 2010) Agincourt by Bernard Cornwell
(Feb 2010) The Dark Tower 1: The Gunslinger by Stephen King (A)
(Feb 2010) The Dark Tower 2: The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King (A)
(Feb 2010) The Dark Tower 3: The Waste Lands by Stephen King (A)
(Feb 2010) The Dark Tower 4: Wizard and Glass by Stephen King (A)
(Feb 2010) The Dark Tower 5: The Wolves of Calla by Stephen King (A)
(Mar 2010) The Dark Tower 6: Song of Susannah by Stephen King (A)
(Mar 2010) The Dark Tower 7: The Dark Tower by Stephen King (A)
(Mar 2010) And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie (A)








4 comments:

  1. Haven't done a lot of reading this year, or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW
    you should like take time off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A book list is a good idea (even though I'm already doing "Good Reads")...hope you don't mind if I copy that idea. Figure I'll at least look well-read even if I'm not well-written. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Copy away Colleen, just beware of people making sarcastic remarks like my SIL and daughter above. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!