Thursday, September 27, 2007

A New Day

Time for me to get serious here, and start writing wild and fascinating stories so that one day my children and grandchildren can look at this and say "wow" or other equally impressive - can't think of the term- things... how's that.

Through the course of the next few... whatever it will be, I will try to post a history of myself and my family, as well as, post on topical subjects like - "Why I like to write?" or "Why I hate to write." All to be taken with various grains of sand. Do I expect a huge following over the coming days, weeks and years? Nope. In fact, I will be surprised if anyone actually pays any attention to it at all.

Anyway, that is all there is from me for now. More to come later, maybe today, maybe tomorrow, who knows? My only goal, if you can call it that, is to post more than once a week. So until next time - go enjoy a bagel or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!