Sunday, January 2, 2011

I Have Eleven Posts to Prepare With

That's right.

Eleven.

In Eleven more posts, well actually ten now, I will have posted something a thousand times. Okay, not the word something, but rather something has been posted to this blog one thousand times.

We have jokes.

We have pictures.

We have love stories.

Um, you do?


Don't I?

Don't think so. You're not a lovey-dovey kind of guy you know.


What? You think I don't love?

Not what I said. You don't make a big deal out of who or what you love, the possible exceptions being Dr. Who, Stargate Universe and the Denver Broncos.


What about my family? Don't you think I love them? Or the Church? Or Disney?

Okay, you do love all those things, but you don't always express them here. You know? I mean lately you have been raving all about Tron: Legacy, the movie and soundtrack.


Well, it is, they are, awesome. So.

Yeah, but so are your wife and kids.


I know that. I also think that everyone that reads this blog knows that as well.

If you say so. But there are no love stories.


Think I should add one, sometime?

Wouldn't hurt.


Okay, I'll have to work on that. Now where was I? Oh yeah. There have been love stories.

There have even been some links to things that I find cool. So what should I do for these next ten? Practice, practice, practice? Or just go on being my lovable, and humble, self? I'm sure that will be the case, as you probably know already, I'm not the best at sticking to a plan. I have all the intent, yet when it comes time for some action. Well, you know.

Notice that there are no plans mentioned here, at all. At least recently, I think. Don't go quoting me on it now either.

Speaking of Tron:Legacy...

You weren't.


Oh yeah. Maybe I should save that for tomorrow. Don't want to use all the good stuff up all at once.

Whatever. Say goodnight Gracie.


Goodnight Gracie.

One, two, three...


Um, who's Gracie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!