Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to the Grind

Also known as work.

Yay!!

Can't you just feel the enthusiasm? It's palpable, is it not?

I think I know what palpable means, if not, I at least hope I used it correctly in a sentence. That seems to be key, not necessarily understanding the words you write, just that they are used properly.

Did you see that? The Denver Broncos just barely missed the playoffs... At least that was my way of thinking before the bottom fell out. I will also go on record here and now and say that I think firing Josh McDaniels was a mistake. That being said, I don't know if all the fuss about Jim Harbaugh is really worth it.

Alas, I am just a fan and have to live with whatever decision the big boys that write the big checks decide to do. It's not like they care what I think anyway.

The television show Top Gear just cracks me up. I hear that they are bringing an Americanized version to the screen soon. Big mistake, at first glance, because matching the chemistry that the boys have on the original, will be hard to beat.

The shake weight has to be the dumbest thing ever invented, and it seems a bit naughty.

Speaking of naughty, Craig Ferguson is on, so I'll see ya next time.

1 comment:

  1. I agree about the shake weight!!

    ick to work.

    Broncos??????????

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!