Sunday, August 1, 2010

Welcome to August

Where the heck did the year go? I mean it's not going to be long before we start seeing Christmas decorations and toys on sale - yeah, I went there.

Anyway, these past seven months have just flown by and I don't really have much to show for it. I might be down a couple of pounds, and I have finished reading a lot more books than I had planned to by this point in the year. I also have a new four-year old and a new one-year old, and by the end of the year - Christmas in fact, we will be the proud parents of a twenty-year old son.

Wow.

That looks weird. I mean how can I be the parent of a twenty-year old? Oh, and to just ratchet it up a notch, I will also have a new driver in the household. How can this be happening, next thing you'll be telling me is that I will be fifty soon.

Don't.Even.Go.There.

Here, let me distract myself with a picture...



Yep, I went there!

1 comment:

  1. WHERE DO I GO? WHERE DO I GO?
    My oldest is going to be 21 in November. Does that mean I won?.... or lost? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!