Friday, February 6, 2009

Poker Joker

It's probably a good thing that I only play poker once every now and again (it was supposed to be a once a month deal, that has turned into a once a month for two months, then wait ten months), because I am super awesome at it and would be the envy of work. Well, almost super awesome, at least, until I had a brain fart and went all in with a King and a two off suited.

No, I have no idea why I did that. Maybe I was trying to bluff the guy with pocket aces. Or maybe I was hoping that I would pull one out of my butt, like I did three hands prior.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I'm going to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!