There comes a time in every blogger's life when they need to share just a few more things about their lives... Here are thirty-seven more from me.
Exciting isn't it? I mean there just may be a tidbit in these thirty-seven things that will make you ooh and ah about the man writing these words.
No really, there just might be.
If not, if you can go through this entire post and not have a question about who I am and what I am about, then you need to ask a question of me, because I have failed to produce a satisfactory post and I don't want to do that.
That's my way of pandering for comments now people! I promise to answer all questions in a future post. No really, I do promise.
For now, sit back and enjoy this thirty-seven bits of information, and don't forget to ask a question for me at the end --- in the comments section. :)
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, usually in dressing, but I have been known to have some on a burger every now and again.
2. Have you ever smoked? Yes, but I didn't inhale. Seriously, I smoke cigarettes like cigars, and only when I am drunk and bored and at a night club. In other words, a very, very, VERY long time ago. (Kids, this does not mean that it is okay).
3. Do you own a gun? With six kids that would not be advisable.
4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? Grape.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nope.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Chicago style hot dogs ROCK!!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Carol, almost any version. I just love that story by Charles Dickens.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? It used to be Diet Coke, now it is either water or Iced Tea.
9. Can you do push ups? Sure. How many do you want me to do? Just keep the number low, please. I'm still in training.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring
11. Favorite hobby? Reading and Writing.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I do not.
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? No, 20/16 last check up, but I'm thinking that five years has past since my last check, and... maybe I'll need them soon.
14. Middle name? William
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I wonder if anyone has read this far, I am not a fan of hot, humid weather, Cubs Win!!
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Arizona Green Tea, Arizona Pomegranate Green Tea, Arizona Diet Green Tea.
17. Current worry? I really don't worry about anything, except when the kids or my wife are travelling.
18. Current hate right now? Mosquito bites (Lots of those suckers!)
19. Favorite place to be? Home with my family, or Scotland, or... Disney World!!
20. How did you bring in the new year? By watching the kids and their friends celebrate it, or by sleeping.
21. Where would you like to go? Heaven.
22. Name three people who will complete this? Tom, Dick and Harry - who knows who is even reading this.
23. Do you own slippers? No.
24. What shirt are you wearing? A Walt Disney World 2004 character shirt with; Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Pluto on it. It is gray and the characters are drawn in black and white. The only color on the shirt is a red number 2, a yellow number 0, a green number 0, and a blue number 4.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No. Don't want to slide off.
26. Can you whistle? Yes.
27. Favorite color? Emerald Green.
28. Would you be a pirate? Sure if this were the fifteenth century, looks like a good time.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower, it takes too much energy that early in the morning.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? I have four; Jennifer, Jessica, Kaitlynn, and Margaret also known as Jenni, Jessie, Katie and Maggie.
31. Favorite boy's name? Nicholas Alexander, probably some Slavic influence there, I'm not sure. I am also fond of Andrew, Benjamin and Daniel.
32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets on these shorts, so nothing.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My two-year old getting excited about some cantaloupe. Although this is a close second...
34. What vehicle do you drive? A 2000 Plymouth Voyager mini-van.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? I have dislocated both of my pinkies; one while playing basketball, the other while playing football. Oh, and both of my ankles are pretty loose (I guess that's the term for very weak ligaments) from years playing soccer.
36. Do you love where you live? Yes. The house could be bigger, but I really don't have any complaints other than petty neighbor things.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Too many. Seven, with only four hooked up for cable, really, really basic cable.