Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Going on an Adventure

On Thursday morning my family and I shall leave on an adventure, two hours north of where I sit currently to one of the most commercialized areas in Wisconsin. Yes, I speak of the Wisconsin Dells where the waterparks are everywhere and traffic comes to a standstill on the interstate due to so many people heading to or from, in the summer.

But it's winter, Roger.

Indeed it is. We are going to be just south of there at Cascade Mountain, now being one that grew up in Colorado the use of the word mountain here does not mean what I think the word mountain means, I lived in a higher elevation that this massive peak of 1,270 feet. We are going on a skiing adventure. Why adventure you ask? Well, for me, it will be the first time I have been skiing in roughly 20 years and at least 50 pounds so it may be an adventure that leads to another one in the ER.

They have hospitals in Wisconsin, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!