Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Review: Travel Writing

Travel Writing Travel Writing by Peter Ferry
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It's a book inside of a book starring the author as a writer/teacher and a murder mystery. Maybe. The book has some mystery, some humor, and even some educational qualities about it, I mean our protagonist is a teacher after all. We follow Peter as he tries to figure out why Lisa was killed in a car crash, initially it starts with him wondering what he could have done to stop the accident, to eventually realizing that she may have been murdered. In the meant, he is telling this story to his students - who get some interaction with the author, who shares the name with the character, etc. Yes, it can get confusing if you aren't paying attention, so make sure you do that if you read this. How's that for a non-spoiler filled review? Yeah, well I can't tell too much more otherwise you'll hate me for sharing too much, which I may have done already.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!