Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Review: Piranha

Piranha Piranha by Clive Cussler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I like Clive Cussler books and I will not lie...
1) They're fun fantastical reads
2) They're quick too
3) He still comes up with interesting villians
4) Maybe I should read more of his Fargo and that other series of his I don't read too much of. (Obviously)
5) Did I mention that they are quick?
6) Oh yeah I did, up there at #2
7) I love The Oregon and would love, love, LOVE to have a ship like her. Sah-weet!
8) The ending gave me an idea, well I've had that idea, but if I combine parts of this novel with my idea it will be a super duper idea and I will sell millions of copies...
9) Nope, not gonna share, but consider it under copyright as of this posting. :)
10) Yeah i think I can do that.
11) The Sentinel is a bad device, yet cool at the same time. Just don't tell the NSA.
12) I should do reviews like this more ofter, not necessarily informative, but fun!
13) If you have read a Dirk Pitt, Kurt Austin, or Oregon Files novel before, you know how it's going to end. If you haven't? Well why are you reading this review?
14) Also, if you haven't, I highly recommend trying them out, they are as I said way up there, fun to read novels that are quick and mostly painless, and you get a sense of fantasy with them. Not fantasy with unicorns and witches and glittery vampires, but fantasy just the same.
15) On to the next one. Peace out Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts and those of you that don't want to be associated with scouting, oh and you American Heritage Girls! You'll love them too. Strong female characters, especially in the Oregon Files series.
16) Now go out and enjoy your day/evening/whatever!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!