Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Pics!

Okay, I have a lot of pictures to share, but Blogger won't let me. Well not yet anyway. As I have mentioned several times before, there will be no rhyme nor reason to the order, in fact, I tried to change a couple around and lost one, so I quit trying.

Anyway, most of these are from Easter, and I think I have representation from all the kiddo's.


Danny, being cool. Looking good as well in my humble opinion.


This picture will make a little more sense after you see the next one.


Exhibit A.


Making their Mom happy.


Check out Danny's tattoo. Gotta start them young...


It's R2-D2, by the way. I am impressed that Jenni can get them all to look at the camera, at the same time.


I love this picture of Danny.

Jessie is always great with Timmy, she'll be a great Mommy someday.


Maggie, and proof that this is around Easter time. (notice the brightly colored eggs?)


Give me a J, give me an E, give me an S, give me a U, give me another S. What's that spell?
The reason for the season, of course!



Hope you enjoyed the pictures and had a great weekend and Easter.


4 comments:

  1. beee-yooo-tee-ful!

    they are precious, roger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!!! I too love that shot of Danny. Love the candid ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Good job, Roger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I had a few minutes to get over here today! I am in love with your family, you and your wife are obviously doing a great job raising them. I also love the statue of the Blessed Mother in the background of your top picture.

    I'm so glad you had a great Easter...and the thought of having seven Easter baskets to raid is pretty cool. Maybe I'll ask the Easter Bunny to leave me one next year, filled with black jellybeans...my favorite. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!