Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Say What?!

While it is nice to have a ghost writer every now and again...
 
I wish that I could say that is what happened yesterday, but it's not. Those were the little voices in my head demanding to be let out during my fifteen minutes I allotted myself.
 
***Note to self, allow more time to think about what has been written.
 
That being said, I will try to keep the nude imagery to a minimum - at least I didn't have any pictures.
 
So what did Roger do over the past three weeks, you ask?
  • Work
  • Play
  • Sing
  • Dance
  • Not really on those last two.
  • Came up with lots of ideas for the next great American novel that everyone will be swooning over and that will allow me a chance to retire at 55. Of course, if that does happen, I probably won't be retiring, although it does seem to be working out for Mr. Salinger, so you never know.
  • Please do not ever compare me to J.D. Salinger, not that anyone has, or will, but just in case you might have been thinking about it.
  • Sent my oldest off to college, true I did that before the "break," but in case some of you are new to the party. We have also brought him home for his sister's birthday party, and then sent him back.
  • Volunteered to be a leader for the American Heritage Girls.
  • Started teaching Sunday School for my thirteenth year, realizing that a lot of my first class are now out of high school and in college.
  • Wondered what it would be like to feel old.
  • Got over that pretty quickly, because really, what's the point.
  • Enjoyed the fact that the Denver Broncos are 2-0. Granted it was against Cincinnati and Cleveland, but hey, it's 2-0. This week, it's the Raiders.
  • Painted my kitchen (okay, I didn't actually paint it, Jenni did, but the kitchen is now red).
  • Got closer to finishing some unfinished projects.
  • Gained eight pounds.
That's all I got since the last time. more later, as I have a full day of work and a trip to Milwaukee in my future.
 
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking you can blame Jenni for the 8 lb. weight gain. Not for the cooking, but because she painted the kitchen red. Red is supposed to induce hunger. HOWEVER, I loves me a red kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you do too much thinking. Perhaps you can think of a way to sell that grand book idea and make a mint to send the boy to college.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!