Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dr. Greene is Coming Back - and Other Rambles

What's up with that?!?

Okay, I must confess now... I just watched ER, and I kind of, sort of, oh okay I actually enjoyed it. I quit watching that show long before Dr. Greene died, and I have actually sat through the whole show. I didn't even blog, or Plurk, or go on Facebook.

I should see about finishing my story, but I only want to have one more part and it's not quite done yet. Dang plumber!

Hey look, the news! And I still can't talk about it - stupid election.

My son is in a band - The Sentinels of Zion. I may have some video soon, we'll see.

Wow, the governor of Illinois (a total boob), just said he feels "honored to get my ass kicked by the people." Uh, not very govern-ly I would say.

King of Queens is WAY better. But it's no Stargate SG-1! (Hey TexasHolly, I finally answered your question from, uh, two months ago. :) )

David McCullough has a great voice, I am so LOVING "John Adams" a president that I knew a lot less about than I should have.

Okay, enough for now. Gotta get worked up for the next month... busy, busy, busy! Oh and it will be that much sooner to Disney World!! (Yes Jeff, I'm excited, I think the kids are as well, but I'm not sure.)

5 comments:

  1. I love ER!I have watched every episode since it started.I am very confused by the Dr Greene apparently raising from the dead thing.It better not be sad.I can't handle it.It was bad enough the first time he died.

    Of course I will still be sitting there watching.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped watching ER after Lucy got stabbed. I had nightmares for weeks about that scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave up on ER long ago, but wish King of Queens was still going...

    I am sure whatever question I asked was SUPER important! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw like one episode of ER the first season and haven't seen it since. Did I miss something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've missed the last two seasons of ER but when I was back home I watched it with my mom last week...wasn't too bad. Didn't know they were bringing Greene back...unless it's his wife? (didn't see the commercials)

    and that is a complete understatement to say that (1)Blagojevich is a total boob...I have much stronger language for that turd, and (2)when I was there, he had the audacity to state that his 13% approval rating had nothing to do with his "legal issues".

    Good luck on all the goals you've set for this month...I didn't do as well as I should've for October.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!