Saturday, March 9, 2013

My first....

Post from an iPad, at least I think it is. The mind plays tricks on the old man every now and again.

So, what do I talk about?

How about how the Colorado Avalanche totally owned the Chicago Blackhawks last night? I actually had a feeling that it was going to happen, and even texted my son Andy to tell him so. Why? Well for one thing the Av's is one of the few teams that can actually skate with the Hawks, and they proved that two days prior, when they almost beat the Hawks at the United Center. Second, it w at the Pepsi Center in Denver, which is in the mile high altitude. And it was bound to happen. :)

What else? Danny turned seven this past week. Such a fun age. Actually it's a blast. All my kids are a lot of fun, except maybe when they are cranky, but I'm no fun when I'm cranky either.

Okay, I'm gonna make this short, since it wasn't really planned, or something like that. Besides I need to start chauffeuring the kids around soon.

Enjoy the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!