Sunday, April 1, 2012





A

Acceptance.

I need to learn to accept the fact that I am once again trying to revitalize this blog by joining another interesting - at least by outward appearances (to me) - blog party. This April, which started today, some 21 hours ago, I will be posting daily, except for Sundays (this Sunday obviously has been made an exception) with a theme for each day that starts with a different letter. 

Today being the first day of the month, the letter is A.

Hopefully I understand what is going on, if not please leave me a comment and let me know what I am doing wrong. Also, since I have the newest Blogger, I cannot figure out how to add the badge to my blog, a simple mind I do have, so I will just add it to each post. That I can figure out.

I also read that these should be short and sweet, so I think I will end it here. :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm trying to revitalize my blog too, because google ate all my followers. Good luck with the A-Z blogfest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The a to z challenge will really help you to revitalize your blog. Especially with so many readers. I hope you find your niche!

    Teresa
    @icecoldpenguin
    @fangirl_ND
    www.fangirlnextdoor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! This Blogging A to Z Challenge will really help. Looking forward to reading future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am trying to revitalise my blog. I seem to start a challenge and then fall out, however, this is the first blog hop type challenge. This is so new to me as well and I have no idea if I am doing it correctly. I say we just keep blogging and if we are doing it wrong, one of the nice bloggers will correct us!
    Good Luck on the challenge, :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by, I hope to get better as I go along... it's been a while since I have been in practice.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!