Friday, March 11, 2011

Random Cell Phone Pictures

Because I can...


Jessie and Danny, I don't think she realized he was making such a goofy face.


Me taking a water break during some heated basketball action. I like this picture because I look a little thinner. :)


Maggie sporting some "Duhawk Pride" by wearing a shirt that her oldest brother bought for Katie two years ago, but never fit her. So it's a brand new hand-me-down.


Navy Pier with Lego's - way cool. The Legoland Discovery Center in Schaumburg, Illinois has an entire model of the city of Chicago (major highlights at least) built out of Lego's.



Danny standing next to a Lego Tiger, also at the aforementioned Legoland Discovery Center.

Hope you enjoyed this trip through my phone!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

  1. Cool pictures! I love the Lego Museum! That tiger looks heavily pixelated and Danny, right beside it, isn't. Funny!
    By the way, I think you missed putting in a couple of shots you have the captions for. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes it's really fun to just scroll through the pics and see what's there!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!