Saturday, July 17, 2010

Oh Danny Boy!

I want to introduce you to Danny, my sixth child and third boy...


He is a great kid (I know!) and 98% of the time he is a happy kid. Sure he gets a little crazy every now and again, not to mention he seems to be a little ADD at times. He's four, what do you expect.

Every now and again he gets his "Stink face" on...


Okay, that's not the "Stink face," that's more of a silly face.


I apparently am having a hard time finding a picture of that "Stink face." Oh well, it's not pretty, trust me.

My point of all this "Danny time" is to tell you of a great phenomenon that we just noticed. He doesn't like to hear his name in a song. Now you know where this is going, right?
Fabulous Danny Boy Album


Danny Boy

Tubthumping


What? Wait!

See for yourself...




He hates hearing that..

However, he doesn't mind this for some reason...



Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I guess it's a good thing he doesn't understand the language of the Irish Muppets!

    I think that's just hilarious...and if I were you, at his wedding, have the DJ switch the first song he dances to, to Danny Boy...and then get the whole crowd to sing along. Heh.

    He is a cutie-pie and I hope you can find a pic of his stink-face to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's one for Danny. I tried to find the Phish version on YouTube but they didn't have it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quBMWjiq730

    Veggietales also has a song, Fear Not, Daniel, but they don't have that on YouTube either. Maybe YouTube hates Danny songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Danny song! I'm not letting go of this, Roger. Daniel Prayed/Patty Loveless

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqn5qOOX6Fo

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!