Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bad Time to get Sick

Well, pretty much anytime is, but this time in particular is really upsetting. Why? Because I got this in the email yesterday:
 
We would like to congratulate you on making it to the next phase of the selection process for the 2010 Walt Disney World® Moms Panel!
 
It goes on to say that I have to answer three essay questions, which normally is not such a big deal. I mean I can put out 100 words, like that, and even have it all make sense. However.
 
** I prefer a good however,  to a but any day, just so you know.
 
My brain is in a funk from being sick, which just so happens to have started yesterday. Does this mean that my body is putting up a defense shell so that I won't be disappointed if I don't make it to the next level? I surely hope not, because once I saw that they were doing this (opening up a new set of Disney "Moms") I got very, very, VERY excited. Why? Well duh? Have you not paid attention? I could literally stay at Disney World for 24 hours a day, 365 days a week, if they would allow it.
 
I LOVE IT!
 
So, now I have to get my brain to function on a more normal level and come up with some answers for the panel to evaluate. (My normal, abnormal behavior just won't do.) I should probably cool it with that kind of talk as well, you never know who's taking a peek, right?
 
Anyway, if you have any "cures" for the common cold - at least I hope that is all this is - please send them my way. My deadline is Friday at 11PM CST, and there will be NO EXCEPTIONS. So please send me your end all, be all cures and help a Disney freak out, please. :)
 
Say Tootles!!
 

3 comments:

  1. I love that you love Disney so much. I am married to the original model of Scrooge. While he's all into the upcoming trip, he's also the type that will be sick of it all by 10 AM on the first day. He will, however, continue to endure it for the kids sake.

    Scrooge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would send remedies, but they won't do any good against H1N1. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww Crap, Roger! I am reading these emails backwards, but you didn't say if you got the deal in yet or not!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!