Saturday, January 19, 2008

Baby It's (FREAKIN') Cold Outside

Holy smokes! I forgot what -6 degrees Fahrenheit feels like! I do not like it! No, not at all.


Why did I want to come into work today anyway? Okay, didn't actually want to, but still. Brr.


I have been given an award!! I am so honored. Over at A Day In the Life of a Mom of Six, Laura has honored me with an EXCELLENT BLOG AWARD. How cool is that? Now for me to accept this honor I need to honor at least ten more blogs.... Here's what she says.


By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people who’s blog’s you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. Thank you out there for having such great blogs and being such great friends! You deserve this! Feel free to award people who have already been awarded…


It even comes with a Blinkie (whatever that is!), but I'm sure that once I find out, I will proudly show it off. :-) I think I have it now.... It's down there, on the right. Pretty cool, eh?


Now for my ten blogs that I find to be excellent...




















Miss Snark - This one doesn't have anymore updates, but has a wealth of great information, if you want to get into writing professionally.


Now, these are just ten of some very cool blogs. If you get a chance stop by and visit one, or two, heck why not all ten! :-)


Okay, I think I am done here, for now.


Stay warm!!